Undergraduate Student Bursary 2022/2023 for international students in Canada.
Apply for these Undergraduate Student Bursaries to study for free in Canada.
Here are all the information, requirements to apply and get this Undergraduate Student Bursary.
Students targeted by the Undergraduate Student Bursary
- Target Countries: All Countries
- Target Groups :
Undergraduate Student Bursary Amount
- Scholarship Amount per Year: $240,000 Canadian Dollars
- Range per Year : More than 20 000 Dollars
Undergraduate Student Bursary Information
- Organization offering the scholarship: University of Manitoba
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s Degree
- Awarded in Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Name of Award: Undergraduate Student Bursary
- The Dung Specialty: Multiple Specialties
- Date to Apply: 01/10/2021
The University of Manitoba provides over $17 million in scholarships to students each year.
The University of Manitoba rewards students who have demonstrated academic success and supports those with financial need through international scholarships.
The International Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship was created to recognize the academic excellence of international students who graduate from international high schools and who undertake studies at the University of Manitoba.
Scholarships will be offered to students who :
- are international students (i.e. in Canada with valid study permits) who have applied to a faculty or school at the University of Manitoba by the March 1 deadline;
- pay international student tuition fees;
- have achieved a minimum high school average of 85% based on the top five senior university courses
There are many award opportunities available to UM students based on academic achievement and financial need.
Here are some things to keep in mind when applying for scholarships and awards:
- Scholarships are normally offered to full-time students based on academic performance and course load.
- Students who receive an entrance award must enrol in at least 24 credit hours at the University of Manitoba in the current year in order to qualify for funding.
- In most cases, students must enrol in and complete at least 80% of a full course in the current academic year to be eligible for awards.
- Some exceptions to the course load apply and are specified in the terms of the award by the donor or a representative of the donor.
- Graduate students do not have to adhere to the minimum credit hours provided they are registered as full-time students in the fall and winter terms with the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Students may apply for scholarships based on financial need. Applications for scholarships are available through Aurora from mid-August until October 1.
By submitting your application to the University before 1 March, you will automatically be considered for entrance scholarships.
Others require a separate application. Eligibility criteria and application requirements vary between scholarships, so make sure you read the details of each scholarship carefully before applying.
Apply for the Undergraduate Student Bursary in Canada
Please apply via the link below:
Official website: https://umanitoba.ca