Université Laval Financial Hardship Scholarship in Bachelor, Master and Doctorate 2021/2022 for international student in Canada.
Apply for the Université Laval Financial Hardship Scholarship to study for free in Canada.
Below you will find all the information and conditions to apply for the Université Laval Financial Hardship Scholarship.
Students targeted by the Université Laval Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Target Countries: All Countries
- Target Groups :
Amount of the Financial Hardship Scholarship Université Laval
- Amount of the scholarship per year : 1000 Canadian Dollar
- Interval per Year : Less than 10 000 Dollars
Information about the Financial Hardship Scholarship Université Laval
- Organization offering the scholarship : Université Laval
- Level of study : Doctorate Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree
- Scholarship for the academic year: 2021-2022
- Name of the scholarship: Financial Hardship Scholarship Université Laval
- The Dung Specialty: Multiple Specialties
- Date to apply: 12/09/2021
Conditions of the University Scholarship
This bursary is intended for students who have a current budget deficit that prevents them from meeting their basic needs, who find themselves temporarily in a situation where it is no longer possible to reduce their expenses further or increase their income, and for whom the continuation of their studies may be compromised.
- Be currently in a precarious financial situation;
- Be registered at Université Laval for the summer session of 2020;
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.00 out of 4.33 at the undergraduate level, and 2.67 out of 4.33 at the graduate level;
- Not be eligible for the Canada Emergency Benefit (CEP);
- Not be eligible for the Canada Student Emergency Benefit (CSEB);
- Reside in Canada during the 2020 summer session;
- Have paid the full tuition fees for the Winter 2020 session;
- Have applied for financial aid (loans and grants) from your Canadian provincial government. This requirement applies to all students with Canadian citizenship, permanent resident or refugee status.
Apply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship at Laval University
Please apply via the link below:
Official website : https://www.ulaval.ca